(PHOTO): PHCN staff electrocuted while working on an electric pole in Lagos

A PHCN staff was electrocuted at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo Lagos today. He was electrocuted while he was trying to fix the light. As of 2pm when I received these photos from a witness, the man was still up there. See them after the cut...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD FAST

Scientists Discover New Form Of Carbon That Can Make Diamonds At Room Temperature

International Academic Merit Awards At Mercy College, USA